Hello gamers and gamblers, and welcome to our newest article! We have already gone through the necessary steps you have to take in order to be able to bet on Electronic Sports matches with PayPal – but that’s only one payment method, and it’s not even considered the best by many users! For that reason, today we’re going to focus on another payment method, one you’ve probably heard of – Skrill.
We’ll list the perks and advantages it offers through their services and a step by step guide on how to use Skrill for eSports betting!
What is Skrill?
It was founded in 2001, known back then as Moneybookers, and quickly rose to popularity being widely used as an electronic wallet for any kind of online payment. Skrill offers its services in more than 200 countries, and they also offer a MasterCard debit card if the user wants one.
Why use Skrill?
With a huge amount of options currently in the market for online payments and transactions, you might ask yourself what makes Skrill stand out, and why you should choose to use their services. They offer a pretty good deal, and here are some of the advantages and perks of the company:
- With Skrill, you can make deposits for esports betting in a discreet and fast manner. Your money will be credited to your account very quickly and you’ll be able to start using it to wager your bets in a moment’s notice.
- They offer exclusive promotions in the online wagering, poker and casino markets. You can benefit from the ones that suit you the most, gaining some value through their system.
- Skrill has a VIP system that rewards loyal users with lower fees based on their criteria (check it out if you’re interested if you make a lot of transactions it could save you some good chunk of money in the long run).
- The support team is online 24h a day, 7 days a week. Anytime you need help, they’re ready to provide it. This is a huge plus nowadays with so many companies treating their costumers badly.
- It is accepted in all the major casinos, poker rooms, bookmakers and Electronic Sports betting sites. This means you can adopt it as your payment method and play around on many different sites without the need for many transaction services.
As you can see, the company offers a nice service package for their users, arguably one of the best in the market. Compare it with the payment method you’ve been using up until now and see for yourself if they can match Skrill!
How to use it?
Getting started is a fairly easy task, even for the non-tech savvy. Their site is built in a very intuitive way to guide even the users who aren’t very used to this type of thing. Below you’ll read about the step by step from creating the account up until the point when you’ll be making your esports bet on your desired site.
It takes only a few minutes to create your first wallet. You just need to provide some personal information (like all other payment services, to avoid fraud and abuse), your payment details and you’re good to go.
Once your wallet is set, you can add funds to it. As I mentioned above, their site is very helpful and intuitive, so the process is all done very easily (and quickly too). You can fulfill your balance with credit cards, prepaid vouchers and bank wire transfers, just pick one and send over the cash.
After you’re done funding your account, all you need to do is go to the online betting platform you’d like to wager on and transfer the funds. Skrill transactions are very fast, secure and discreet – the site has no access to the information you provided to create your electronic wallet.
if you don’t have an account at any esports betting site yet, I suggest you read two of our previous articles: the first one about which site you should choose to wager on, and the other article is a guide about first deposit bonuses, so you can take full advantage of what the many sites are offering to their users, without falling for any scams).
Now, with your betting account fully funded, you can go ahead and place your bets on your favorite teams and players. If you’re successful and you feel like withdrawing some profits, you can do so through Skrill also – you’ll receive the funds in your e-wallet (there might be fees for this, remember to always read the rules of the site you’re gambling on).
It all sounds very easy, doesn’t it? And it really is. If you have never placed a bet or gambled online, don’t be afraid or anxious about it – it’s a very seamless and straightforward process and you’ll get used to it in no time.
Skrill is one of the best options in the market right now for online betting. They offer a quality service for low fees, and you can even register for their VIP system to benefit from even more perks and advantages. If you don’t have an account yet, you should definitely create one and check it out for yourself – it might be better than your current payment channel, so don’t sleep on the opportunity!